Showcase - July 7-13, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pouncey

EDM/Trap Producer

Wow that drum roll is sick! Great composition of the melodys though I was expecting something dirtier, Don't get me wrong though because this beat is catchy af, Everything has an equal balance, It almost feels like a song more then it does a beat, I like it.

So many melodies were just coming to me when I was making this, I had to spend time taking melodies out because it was almost impossible for me to get a good mix, so this is the outcome, I did my best to mix & master it, Any feedback good or bad is appreciated!

athagreat

Battle Points: 48
Wow that drum roll is sick! Great composition of the melodys though I was expecting something dirtier, Don't get me wrong though because this beat is catchy af, Everything has an equal balance, It almost feels like a song more then it does a beat, I like it.

So many melodies were just coming to me when I was making this, I had to spend time taking melodies out because it was almost impossible for me to get a good mix, so this is the outcome, I did my best to mix & master it, Any feedback good or bad is appreciated!

This beat goes in bro! i like the progessions an the beat changed so smoothly the first pattern souned like it may be lacking something tho overall good work tho

Also can you like my video ?

Last edited by a moderator:

HzBeast BLG

Battle Points: 1
@athagreat Yeah man this beat sounds nice, it starts like you dont know what is happening and then it defends itself. Rappers should jump on this kind of beatz where there is not a couple of loops but sumthing more.

@Pouncey God damn man crazy spacy ish but good there is this trap goin on and after that there is some air dissapearing and BOOM again, keeps gettin more dangerous. Good work man, it sounds good on my speakers, I can hear everything and shit so its not bad.

Check my krayze mothafukka out and lemme know what do you think bout that tune.

This beat goes in bro! i like the progessions an the beat changed so smoothly the first pattern souned like it may be lacking something tho overall good work tho
this beat is ok. I guess I like the a more dirty sound then this ultra clean ish.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
I will be back for feedback here later tonight.
here is my first single from the coming album : KDVS - System Baby. Started as nr 188 on the first day on iTunes Norway. i know its not much, but I'm over excited. Cover art from illmuzik`s @Jac ! :) check it out on:

athagreat

Battle Points: 48
@athagreat Yeah man this beat sounds nice, it starts like you dont know what is happening and then it defends itself. Rappers should jump on this kind of beatz where there is not a couple of loops but sumthing more.

@Pouncey God damn man crazy spacy ish but good there is this trap goin on and after that there is some air dissapearing and BOOM again, keeps gettin more dangerous. Good work man, it sounds good on my speakers, I can hear everything and shit so its not bad.

Check my krayze mothafukka out and lemme know what do you think bout that tune.

Nice beat bro it sounds like some of the sounds need to be compressed or eqd more im diggin the beat tho i could hear somebody like twista or tech 9 killin this

this beat is ok. I guess I like the a more dirty sound then this ultra clean ish.

Bro this beat has that old school feel to it that makes you want to write a 16 with the quickness lol nice beat bro it has enough changes in it to keep it interesting especially that drop at 145... dope

I will be back for feedback here later tonight.
here is my first single from the coming album : KDVS - System Baby. Started as nr 188 on the first day on iTunes Norway. i know its not much, but I'm over excited. Cover art from illmuzik`s @Jac ! :) check it out on:

Congrats bro any progress is good so you should feel accomplished
Even tho i dont kno what they are saying i like the beat and the song seems to flow well

Also if you guys have a chance please like and subscribe and also tell me what i did wrong. thanks

Carne

Battle Points: 4
Hey just heading out to a party but will comment tmw on all beats :) This is a little work in progress, let me know what you think!

Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online