Showcase - January 23-29, 2017 - Post your beats here!

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

CVLT CORP.

Seems my post will be the first this week lol
I've just released this beat few hours ago, lemme know what you think guys! (and I'm looking forward to hear all your newest stuff too)

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@CVLT CORP. might just be me, but the playback isn't working

This flip came from FutureProducers, but it was a very interesting sample; Arabic Jazz

#bringbackthesoul

@S3oulC1ty, you deliver DAT SOUL, like always! This joint in nice! #Salute

I made this beat as a tribute to my sister. Enjoy!

Nothing here yet.

Hadoq

Producing weird shit since 2002
@CVLT CORP.
man, that's some tight beat, nice everything, dope bass, nothing bad to say, props for nailing this one
You got breaks, variations, it doesn't get boring, well done, great job

@S3oulC1ty
Oldschool stuff, you know I love that, nice chop,classic and classy, lovin it <3

@Beautiful Noise
Heavy beat, the repetitiveness is actually making it work, offkey samples here and there are pretty cool too man, great quality this week so far :D

For those who heard stuff from me in the past, this beat I'm submitting this week is pretty new material, going a different way (not saying I'm not doing the same style as before either)

anyway, it's in private in SC, so not sure I can embed but here's the link

Smooth and downtempo

and something more swing-ish

MY RECENT PROJECT THAT I'M WORKING ON IS A MIXTAPE ENTITLED" THE LOST SCROLLS"...THIS IS A PROJECT THAT WILL KNOCK YOUR WIG OFF..THE BEATS ARE DIFFERENT AND BANGIN'

Battle Points: 1
Been Producing for a while for local artists around St.Louis (where I'm from)....

Finally decided to branch out and get a production channel up to really reach people with what I'm creating..

First beat I posted:

Lemme know what u think and feel free to send me whatever you're working on

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

lloopz

Labday!
Battle Points: 1
@CVLT CORP. this is a good banger man! diggin your mix & branding looks very professional!
@S3oulC1ty sounds really dope to me! 2nd synth / sample coming in at the end is a bit to harsh imo
@Beautiful Noise this beat reminds me of some classic WuTang tracks. like that! mix could´ve been a bit cleaner
@Hadoq i´d go with beat no.2 - can hear someone spittin some complex flows on it! dope mix on both of them.

Here´s mine for this week:

Status
Not open for further replies.