Showcase - January 18-24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Dnz The Mnc : (1) Liked it, but i would try and mix a bit. That snare is not doing it for me. Really like the bounce of the track, energy!
(2) (3) : Same as your first beat. I really like your bounce, and the style is cool, for me its just down to mixing a bit more...

@King Drew Xlll : Thank you for coming with the hats first, haha, was expecting i the normal kick there, NICE! Smooth and chill, digg the snare flare. 1:55 part is super nice, and that bass at 2:14 is fantastic. I like the work put in here...

Here is mine - KDVS - Tittern (The Watcher):

Last edited:
Battle Points: 1
@KDVS hhaha yeah man gotta switch it up! lol I really appreciate the quality feedback my guy!

"tittern" Im always a fan of your sound, this one is crisp and real mellow Im digging this track, I wanted to hear talib kweli grace the beat lol

@Solo track 1 was cool, chill bounce to it but track 2 was a banger dog, I was really feeling that 1 quality sample work, that vox in the back is so timely lol. the hats were hitting just right and that bassline had my monitors rocking. Good job here

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Solo both of those tracks were solid, the baseline really tied everything together. Im envious.
Here's one of my last beats before i switch DAW's and get better equipment (way too excited for that). Hope you enjoy

S

Shinobu Sensei

I like the first 2. Real smooth. I wasn't really feelin the 3rd track, maybe mess with the drums a little.

Dope. Those effects sound real nice. Snares pop out too

Damn nice. Everything is on point

Here's mine:

I have heard all of your music. TEV I heard your stuff from Kingdrew and I told him you had me freestyling to myself.KDVS Tittern made me a listener to see what else you have up your sleeve, and I got cool with KingDrew because of way up. It was blending with the game i was playing at the moment.
(RE 5)

here lies my work

@Dnz The Mnc you see that man! This is why i reblog/repost ppl I fw! one repost of your track on my soundcloud and youve gained a new fan/listener! I dont even have a ton of followers lol

haha pay that shit forward repost and reblog tracks if you like em it costs nothing!

@Shinobu Sensei whats up G welcome to the forum, glad you can make it over. I think you'll like it here man. and im 4 tracks deep on the tape and didnt even realize it lol good work. had me bopping while i made lunch. I always like the vibes of your work

@tomkillsjerry that was dope. quality festival trap right here! I can imagine hearing this on a set from hardsummer. i dont even know how you guys make those gltichy effects for edm. good stuff no improvements here to speak of. Drums are on point and the mixing is just right

S

Shinobu Sensei

@tomkillsjerry intro had me at "what the f..." this was nothing less than great. should have a warning to this:

"Do not eat or drink any food or beverage while play button is active"

here is my music

@Solo I plan on writing to these in the near future. I dont know what positive review to say what hasnt already been said. the bass and drums were on point in my opinion and I like what you emit in sound form. The only negative comment I have to say is I need more tracks from you

Last edited by a moderator:

The Monk

Battle Points: 8
@ColeSllaw nice crisp drum and a sweet sub bass, the mix is tight with good effects
@tomkillsjerry NIce man, that's a powerful track with loads of energy, love the breakdown, calm before the storm
@Shinobu Sensei Vault101, great groove to the track with a great punch in the kick
5TH Gear 2ND Ignition really funky and great use of the vocal, that bass sounds smooth as it's coming in

Here is Mine

@The Monk this is a really cool track. The drums were on point, those keys I think were so smooth and the subtle scratching was dope. was that you scratching? The only neg thing id have to say is the focal point of the track the "Chime" probably should come down a good deal in the mix it was quite sharp in my headphones on the high end. But otherwise the mix was on point!

The Monk

Battle Points: 8
@King Drew Xlll thanks King, na the scratch is a tempo effect, yea the chime is a bit loud alright might have to go back and pull it down a bit. Thanks for the review.
I listened to "Way up" great sub bass in the track and the pads are real smooth, the mix is spot on with everything given it's place, really enjoyed the flow of the track it is very well arranged, I would say just add bit more punch in the kick to really bring it out.

PhDBeats

Dr. Boom Bap
I like the first 2. Real smooth. I wasn't really feelin the 3rd track, maybe mess with the drums a little.

Dope. Those effects sound real nice. Snares pop out too

Damn nice. Everything is on point

Here's mine:

@Solo I really dig that second track. It has that soulful vibe with new age sounding drums. I like the repetive voice too.

@tomkillsjerry Absolutely dope! Each time I listen to your tracks I enjoy the southern hiphop feel more and more.

Hey guys. Here is a track I just finished with a Latin and jazzy vibe to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online