Showcase - January 15-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan i'm really feeling this one, everything is on point the drums sound clean, and the melody is very smooth. I like beats like this something I could really ride out to. Nice work!!

wilizm

(fruityloops 1.2.10)

Just keeping it simple, but still trying to be creative with limitations. Only effects are really:

- A built echo/delay
- A built sine fx
- A built overdrive fx
- Fade L to R
- Reverse Stereo (Fade R to L)
- Reverse
- Auto stretch
- Cut/Cut By

No DirectX or VST support

Constructive Feedback Appreciated

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Matt-D : I like the sample that you use and how you used different samples sources for different parts of the beat. The mix was also pretty solid too, nice drums

@Marc Duncan : I like the sound selection and overall mix of the beat, kind of reminds me of "The Race" by Tay K 47. Did you sample the same source? Either way, nice work.

@wilizm : I like the sound of the snare, I would add more instrumentation and vary the structure of the beat though. Good job, it's coming along

Here's my beat:

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
Ngl, this sounds really cool. It's like your flipping through the radio and only hearing sad R&B songs. Definitely wanna hear more like that with different genres cuz this was too short. Outstanding.

Here's mine

Great track, definitely can hear my self spitting over this.

(fruityloops 1.2.10)

Just keeping it simple, but still trying to be creative with limitations. Only effects are really:

- A built echo/delay
- A built sine fx
- A built overdrive fx
- Fade L to R
- Reverse Stereo (Fade R to L)
- Reverse
- Auto stretch
- Cut/Cut By

No DirectX or VST support

Constructive Feedback Appreciated

Sounds like it could be a placement, very unique. Has a early yr2000 feel to it

@Matt-D : I like the sample that you use and how you used different samples sources for different parts of the beat. The mix was also pretty solid too, nice drums

@Marc Duncan : I like the sound selection and overall mix of the beat, kind of reminds me of "The Race" by Tay K 47. Did you sample the same source? Either way, nice work.

@wilizm : I like the sound of the snare, I would add more instrumentation and vary the structure of the beat though. Good job, it's coming along

Here's my beat:

Love hearing original work, I dig it. Only issue is towards the 2nd half a "bass line" comes in, sounds out of key and muffled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3

Here's my beat:

Yup, tried my best to recreate it.

rjpasin

Ngl, this sounds really cool. It's like your flipping through the radio and only hearing sad R&B songs. Definitely wanna hear more like that with different genres cuz this was too short. Outstanding.

Here's mine

Digging this alot, very smooth vibe.

Heathrise

Just something I made quick, I know the chord at the end is way off and I'll change it but other then that?

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

Here's mine

Vibing to that progression! Joint got a weird, yet nice vibe to it!!! All around fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.