Status
Not open for further replies.

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
see dem run

crazy offbeat, i cant cope with it :D

Bounce with it.

kinda corny at first, but once the bass drops it all fits well together. very nice mix too!

A smoove tune this time.

► Subscribe

nice drums. the rest could be emphasised more, especioally mixing-wise

i hope its ok if i post my last weeks beat again, since i dropped it late friday and probably wont upload another one in a while:

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

namesi

Battle Points: 4
another namesi gem dope bruh

@Zuance flow kinda gets lost in the shuffle if you had a boom bap beat under this moving it forward this would be fire! like the glitch feel though

and my offering for the showcase showdown

I love the verb in the snare. Really beautiful buildup. The song really changes up midway and then explodes into bliss at the 1:41 mark. You have really grown as a composer over the past year or so that I have follow you. Great instrumental!

A smoove tune this time.

► Subscribe

This is hella smooth bruh. Loving the keys and hats on this joint. I think you could edge some of the high end off the snare and maybe turn it down a db or two. Other than that, nice joint.

Here is one of my latest:

i hope its ok if i post my last weeks beat again, since i dropped it late friday and probably wont upload another one in a while:

cheers

Nice sample cuts. The mix is really on point. This is a funky joint for sure. Good work man!

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
I love the verb in the snare. Really beautiful buildup. The song really changes up midway and then explodes into bliss at the 1:41 mark. You have really grown as a composer over the past year or so that I have follow you. Great instrumental!
Appreciate that Last Friday was my One year mark got a laptop and Fl Studio and started making noise haha

Chad

Battle Points: 8

Bounce with it.

I like how your beat builds anticipation. It's like with each new texture that comes from adding new instrumentation, you just want to keep listening to hear where it all good. Very good production

see dem run

The sounds and the samples used are very interesting, the only weakness of the beat is how there is no way to tell the pulse of the beat. As a listener you kind of have to figure out what the rhythm is instead of it being naturally apparent. Very creative though.

Chad

another namesi gem dope bruh

@Zuance flow kinda gets lost in the shuffle if you had a boom bap beat under this moving it forward this would be fire! like the glitch feel though

and my offering for the showcase showdown

First off I like the form of the entire beat, sounds very professional. I could easily imagine someone rapping over this or it being used in film. Second, nice collection of sounds, each new instrument adds a different timbre that drives the song and keeps up interest. Third, I like how you end the song almost likeit began, great way to conclude.

I would only say that the mix towards the end of the beat needs some work. That one distorted synth kind of overpowers everything else, and a couple instruments get pushed too far back.

Otherwise, great job!

Something I made a month back, but I wanted to get some actual feedback on it from fellow producers. All comments and feedback are welcome!

Something I made a month back, but I wanted to get some actual feedback on it from fellow producers. All comments and feedback are welcome!

Nice Sound, i really dig the oldschool style but the drums are too much offbeat.. a little bit is dope but you should make them more precise next time :)

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
this is amazing

this is a nice mellow track, ill be looking out for your music in the future

latest beat (mos def vocals) i appreciate the feedback for my last beat

NICE! i like those drums and mos' vocals match it perfectly nice work

You should give throwing in a big kick a try. I think that'll help it knock more.

really dig the vibe here and those strings are amazing. that live gritty drum sample is also pretty sweet. just overall a good song

heres my latest

Status
Not open for further replies.