Showcase - August 17-23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
a song I made at my cousins out of his sci fi soundtrack records, let me know what y'all think

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
a song I made at my cousins out of his sci fi soundtrack records, let me know what y'all think

digging it, dope stuff

Tried something diffrent, feel like I could add more to it, any suggestions?

i like the deep subbass but it feels like it's "eating" all the other frequencies, if you know what i mean

my latest joint:

been working on this pretty long because the drop just sounded anticlimactic. i'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but whatever

anarchos

i like the deep subbass but it feels like it's "eating" all the other frequencies, if you know what i mean

my latest joint:

been working on this pretty long because the drop just sounded anticlimactic. i'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but whatever

Your track sounds good, maybe something more should be added for it to not feel repetetive but the general atmosphere of the track keeps it floating aswell.

Yeah I feel you, not that interesting of a beat anyways so i'm just moving on to the next one as always, here is what I did tonight:

It's my friend just playing some random chords on his guitar and me recording it with my phone (no mic available, just fucking around). Could might be something if a little more effort is put in to it, what do you guys think?

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
digging it, dope stuff

my latest joint:

this is mad!

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Zuance : CRAZY(!) digging it. Keep rocking your style. Im loving it..
@Dnz The Mnc : Im really liking this. (Monday Acoustics) I can feel the feeling. Very good..
@Spuntastic : This is just great. VERY good mix for my ears. Super chill, perfect..

Here is my submission

Erik

Battle Points: 8
@KDVS

When the lyrics get quicker, try cutting back on the reverb. I think it will give a nice contrast from the intro. The reverb works well on the 1/4, 1/2, and whole note vocals. It gets muddier when things are sped up. Less reverb on the quicker lyrics might make it stick to the instrumental a bit more.

TheRealAGE

@KDVS

When the lyrics get quicker, try cutting back on the reverb. I think it will give a nice contrast from the intro. The reverb works well on the 1/4, 1/2, and whole note vocals. It gets muddier when things are sped up. Less reverb on the quicker lyrics might make it stick to the instrumental a bit more.

This is dope man...Cool sample...I like the added keys and flute that kick in. Drums sound clean as well.

anarchos

@Zuance : CRAZY(!) digging it. Keep rocking your style. Im loving it..
@Dnz The Mnc : Im really liking this. (Monday Acoustics) I can feel the feeling. Very good..
@Spuntastic : This is just great. VERY good mix for my ears. Super chill, perfect..

Here is my submission

Thumbs up for that scandinavian rap.
Here's something new for you guys:

Let me know what you think! I appreciate every single opinion about my music, the more points of view, the better.
Peace!

P

phaazedub

yooo guys, I made a new beat. Using a vinyl sample Please check it out, thank you! :)

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Erik : Thank you very much for feedback, ill do that.. Your track is very nice. i like how it builds, and that mello feel of it. Love the end whit that cylophone, great mix, great work..
@Dnz The Mnc : Stray(!) I love those synths and how you have put the "snare", hanging. Nice! Utopia(!) smooth, good filter work. The fx aswell, it gets new and exciting.

anarchos

@Erik : Thank you very much for feedback, ill do that.. Your track is very nice. i like how it builds, and that mello feel of it. Love the end whit that cylophone, great mix, great work..
@Dnz The Mnc : Stray(!) I love those synths and how you have put the "snare", hanging. Nice! Utopia(!) smooth, good filter work. The fx aswell, it gets new and exciting.

Thanks man! Really appreciate the feedback.

Messy Beatz

Battle Points: 11
All beats posted so far were good guys, some very different styles and creators here.

yooo guys, I made a new beat. Using a vinyl sample Please check it out, thank you! :)

@phaazedub THIS > very nice, has that real old school vibe to those drums.. nice work.

Yet another track, very mellow electronic sound this time:

@Dnz The Mnc Broooo this is super nice... I would love to get this into the MPC and create something with it. If you are open to a possible collab, hit me up.

anarchos

All beats posted so far were good guys, some very different styles and creators here.

@phaazedub THIS > very nice, has that real old school vibe to those drums.. nice work.

@Dnz The Mnc Broooo this is super nice... I would love to get this into the MPC and create something with it. If you are open to a possible collab, hit me up.

I like what I hear on your soundcloud. I've only produced about a year now and have not invested in some hardware yet, so if you wan't to give it a try and enhance it with your MPC, do it. Hit me up on soundcloud and I will email you what you want. Definitly down to collab.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.