Shocro here, Amateur Beat Maker :)

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Glad to find a site that reviews and shares beats and instrumentals :) I share many, just put em on soundclick and cloud, and FB, share to twitter etc, just for fun - If I enjoy a beat I create ill tend to release it so others can enjoy to, and possibly use it if they enjoy it enough! :) No strings of course, I dont sell beats, I simply create them n share them! :) I mostly do EDM, Hip-Hop, and dubstep, but am an avid mixer of genres and tend to blend many within my beats and when in the zone in the 'lab', being FL Studio 12 :) Mixing till the headache arrives! ;)
I go by Shocro (short for ShogunCrosse) and my production company (or future possible/desired company) is DBSProductions, DBS being short for Depth By Soul- Ive rapped n made songs in past but now stick solely to beats. A quick search engine search for 'depth by soul' or 'depthbysoul' etc should yield a few sites I set up on, as well as many rap forum writing contest content, and my older soundclick song group page with me and my old crews recorded songs - that site, or page, no longer gets updated, or used, only DepthBySoulProductions does ;) I hope to listen to some great beats while here, hope to give decent reviews, and hope to be decently reviewed and critiqued :) It will be my first time ever getting actual critique for any of my 56 some odd beats ive posted over the last year or so online! lmfao I get some likes, but no comments really, so i never really know! :)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome! This is definitely the right place to be at. We just had a beat contest and there's another coming up soon. You can check the Showcase for giving/getting feedback too.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @shocro and dead your SoundClick as it's irrelevant and stick to IG and Soundcloud and if you have one an official site for your work and don't do FB.

Also it's refreshing that you ain't trying to sell beats. Too many sellers and not enough people wanting to genuinely collab and maybe take the right steps to getting paid (split sheets, etc.)

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Welcome @shocro and dead your SoundClick as it's irrelevant and stick to IG and Soundcloud and if you have one an official site for your work and don't do FB.

Also it's refreshing that you ain't trying to sell beats. Too many sellers and not enough people wanting to genuinely collab and maybe take the right steps to getting paid (split sheets, etc.)
So soundclick going by the wayside? Ive used em for so long, i figured theyd still be one of top places...But all great things must come to an end right! lol IG? Yea FB never actually gets me anywhere - I share to my main page, but dont even post to my FB beats page anymore

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@shocro I say IG 'cause many beatmakers post vids of them showcasing beats, etc. and IG is about to start allowing 1 hour video.

members online