Servus!

NonxG

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 248
Servus as they say here in Germany!
Making beats for about 20 years. Starting with remixes, xmixes, party breaks like AV8 (back then as DJ Whitechild). My beats sound partly like Crystal Castles, LXST CXNTURY, Timbaland, mostly like usual trap or oldschool Hiphop with a lot of bass.

I really want to take part in the contests. Looking forward to hear your results and what i can learn from them.

Greetings
Chris

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Servus, sounds like the south of Germany?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @NonxG and what's Germany's Hip Hop scene like? Another fellow German you'd probably wanna collab w/is @nikwen @DPrezd Beggar

NonxG

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 248
I'm Dutch... But have been in Germany many times.

Do you have some music to share with us? (soundcloud or something?)

Thanks for asking!

Welcome @NonxG and what's Germany's Hip Hop scene like? Another fellow German you'd probably wanna collab w/is @nikwen @DPrezd Beggar

Personally not in the scene anymore, too old and 9/5 boring. :) Actually i like german hiphop, although diggin much less then i did 10 years ago. Mostly pretty successfull stuff. I´m not a pro talking about the german scene. :(

Karlsruhe

Last edited:

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Thanks for asking!

Personally not in the scene anymore, too old and 9/5 boring. :) Actually i like german hiphop, although diggin much less then i did 10 years ago. Mostly pretty successfull stuff. I´m not a pro talking about the german scene. :(

Karlsruhe

Dope beats man, subbed!

members online