September 3-4, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This month the theme is PIANO.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
...oh yes.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nope, Im boycotting right now...plus y'all are gonna need someone who knows what to look for in a beat and how to judge a beat. Garbage will NOT get my vote, I will be looking for creativity, make sure your chops are clean, your sound quality is good, your timing is right and your song structure is on point. Anything else is a bonus! Anything less will go to the bottom of my choices. AND PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT submit a sample with a guitar thats in tune, but out of tune, but kinda in tune, but then outta tune!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Pianos are my shit, I may have to enter a real beat for this.

Challenge....If you're really reppin' ILLMUZIK you will enter this contest. If you're the neighborhood Puppet you won't....simple as that. I haven't made a beat in two years and I'm entering...ATTENTION ALL ILL VETS....get your ass in this one...if u don't....U SUCK...that is all

Spunk... I enjoy that in my victims.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I will WIN this, guaranteed.

For real...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sounds liek Dacalino is pssed off about the beata weekly, wow whatever. yo you scared ahahahah just sne d in our eat for beat this and we'll be the judge of youbeat. U scared.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I got something REAL SWEET for the winner of this...think George Duke'ish type shhh 1.7Gigs

So come out to play...and if I win (LOL) the person that comes in second will get it...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I AINT EVA SKURED! Last time I checked...I was the G.O.A.T. round here. Time to wake up and smell the FIRE! As you guys know...I like talking ish, so keep it up, you just may get what you ask for. muhahahaha!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
lots of talk and tears in this beotch, Im gonna add to the tears cos im gonna be in this. Im gonna unpack my keyboard especially for this. /thread

See..that's what I'm talkin' bout....that's at least 3 Vetz...

VETzzzzzzzzzzzzzCome out and playaaaaaaaaaa....

It takes the GREATEST shit typer of all times to get the big boyz to ride out....

LOVE 2 HATE ME SOME ME...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online