sa?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Primz is. Welcome @LEUNAMME Beats and what's your musical backstory and what part of South Africa are you from?

Battle Points: 69
@Primz is. Welcome @LEUNAMME Beats and what's your musical backstory and what part of South Africa are you from?
I started doing rap music on my 8th grade, 2011, I grew up listening to boombap. I started as a rapper. To creating beats , I started when I felt a need to create my own style ..I'm still young in beat making , I only started 2019... and when I produce, I feel like J Dilla on the mask, lol. I reside in Gauteng, in a city called Tembisa.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Please @LEUNAMME Beats keep rapping so you can grow into that side also.

I started doing rap music on my 8th grade, 2011, I grew up listening to boombap. I started as a rapper. To creating beats , I started when I felt a need to create my own style ..I'm still young in beat making , I only started 2019... and when I produce, I feel like J Dilla on the mask, lol. I reside in Gauteng, in a city called Tembisa.
yoooo, yer i know Thembisa, i am based in Midrand myself. So we have 3 people for RSA here. Lets Goooo!!!!!!

ay you found a trap beat maker here, but slower trap. Prob from my background of bap.