Royal Wedding...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Cant avoid it its everywhere so let me get a couple things out of the way first.

Number one I want to thank the British Monoarchy for scheduling the wedding around my morning schedule so I could see all the important things while I got ready for work without missing anything good.

Secondly lets go ahead and agree that the British Monoarchy has seriously DOPE weddings when it comes to enjoying the whole fairytale how the other half lives experience.

All that being said what I saw was cool as hell, I forgot about the thing but sleepily turned on the tv to ABC about 5:45am EST to be hit with the ol " Oh yeah , shit this IS going down today isnt it?" ..

I gotta say I thought it was really cool, didnt know west minster abby is 1000 years old! Thats no typo either 1000! It was beautiful in everyway.
Kate is fly , but her sister is kinda lookin hot as well.
I also like Henry better than William , Henry seems to have some sort of comedian realness to him or something...

The hats that the females wore to this put all the African American Churches on Easter hats to shame as well... Dont go trippin yall know on easter some aunts and granma bust out some serious church hats, but some of them chix in this wedding had cool crazy ones and some seriously bizarre looking ish goin on... lol

Who in the US knew that we jacked "God save the Queen" and turned it into "My Country Tis of Thee"? lol, we been samplin and flippin for couple hundered years now..lol

Im happy for my British people it was alot of fun and is gonna dominate TV for a minute in a time where we actually NEED some happy distraction.

West Minster Abby is is truly dope in its design though , just some amazing thngs all around to watch props to my peeps over there!!
I think its great that 2Good got to DJ the after wedding party at Buckingham Palace too, and I hope he hooks up with Kates sister cuz she is truly hot.

2 coolest cats in that camp are the Queens Husband and Harry... And Perhaps Kate, the rest are kinda stuffy, but the queens husband has an easy ish job.. Fuck the queen and putter about .. Harry seems like a real guy to me.

The BBC nailed it with the camera angles and sound and everything..In an English term "Brilliant". Even the fuckin horses and shit were bowing and on point, lol.
Good Show! Bloody good show ol boy!

Finally music wise.. I want to sample the music from this thing because the choirs and stuff were awesome!!

So funny cuz black folk in the south either like this and get it or dont and dont give a fuck about it lol. I thought the fashion alone may grab folk, but the beauty parlors are confused round here haha

...And then later watching the whole experience.. It seems like a diversion from what is actually is going on in the world....

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Even though im english i didnt care about it lol i see 2billion worldwide did tho

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I wasn't crazy into it, but I enjoyed watching some of it. You're right - that Westminster Abby is mega-old and looks fucking dope!

Honestly I couldnt give a flying fuck about it, there is nothing cool about Prince Philip(The Queens Husband) hes famously racist, and has said some outlandish things in his time. For example, calling africans spear chuckers. The best thing about it was that they made the day a public holiday. I agree that Harry is probably one of the most down to earth of them, but then he went to a fancy dress party dressed as a nazi.
There is nothing royalist about me, so I may be biased.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I was busy playing Mortal Kombat and Blood Bowl. Saw some clips, not really interested in monarchy, that shit is past its usefulness.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LMAO @ Pug. I think my wife was feeling some of the hats that she saw, but we don't wear designs like that here, not even at formal events.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Some of the hats were def dope, gotta admit. They know their head gear!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I think most of the planet was more annoyed than anything. I also learned that they were cousins, is this normal for this sort of thing?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't understand why so many people were annoyed with the wedding! I mean, fine you don't like it, but people seemed like they just didn't want it on TV, what did they want to see, the news? Simpsons? It was nice to see something GOOD on TV rather than war, I think the wedding was much needed and gave the world a break from the bullshit of war, oil, aliens, 2012, and job loss.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
It was but i as an englishman dont like the royal family apart from 1 or 2 of em cos they 2 poncy and la dee da 4 my liking...but its still good that it was a global thing thats not bad news

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I didnt see it but apparently this was the best part. lol.

Attachments

• 223076_1853349006376_1020301297_32095746_1967306_n.jpg
    223076_1853349006376_1020301297_32095746_1967306_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 103

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I don't understand why so many people were annoyed with the wedding! I mean, fine you don't like it, but people seemed like they just didn't want it on TV, what did they want to see, the news? Simpsons? It was nice to see something GOOD on TV rather than war, I think the wedding was much needed and gave the world a break from the bullshit of war, oil, aliens, 2012, and job loss.

It ultimately doesnt affect anyone here. And its not drama like maury or something

lol at Shon's pic