Reflections And Warnings: An Interview With Aaron Russo

A great interview with Aaron Russo RIP, he is famous for producing "Trading Places" the classic movie, but he is also famous for speaking out against the NWO, and making a movie about it "America: Freedom to Fascism".
I have to blame Relic for posting the Wise Intelligent video, for getting me back onto this stuff. And DP, you NEED!!!!! to watch this, lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
The longer time goes on, and the more regular news I hear that confirms this, the more it makes sense. Im not a conspiracy theorist but Im open to reason and its getting hard to ignore these things. The question is whats the solution. Saying "fight it" isnt good enough, there needs to be a real plan

And I hate when they hype up what they're trying to say, makes me not what to believe it

Saying "fight it" isnt good enough, there needs to be a real plan

And I hate when they hype up what they're trying to say, makes me not what to believe it

You have to look deep inside yourself and make a choince of whether you want to do the right thing or not, or to simply do nothing. You dont neccessarily have to do anything, but if you find deep inside you have a sense of justice.,fairness and a need to do something, you can at least start by sharing the information with others, and let them make the same choice, decide for themselves. The information is out there, very much out there, its just up to us to decide what we are going to do with it.
Apathy has taken over the world, its not just an american thing, while we are chasing the material things in life and following the false idols given to us in the media(celebrities), and trying to make that dough to try and get some sort of comfortable existence we take our eyes off what really matters in life and follow dreams instead of facing reality. Are we going to be financially/mentally enslaved? or are we going to at least try to do something about it while we still have the liberty to do so?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
But thats the thing, this has been in the works decades before it was ever a threat. The internet is under attack for its freedom of info and no one cares. Just having info available and talking does nothing. People have been talking for decades. There needs to be a plan for action. In anything you want to do. The quickest way to get a man to do nothing is to get him to talk about it. People want a hero to stand up and tell them what to do. We cant do that, they have to understand and be motivated to DO IT themselves! Everyone has to be the hero now. Talk isnt enough.