Refills!!!

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can any1 tell me which are the best refills for Reason. Help appriciated. Oh and another thing. Did any of you heard about this midi controller called ESI Neon? Anyone usin it? Whats your expiriences wit it? Compare it with oxygen 8. I need controller badly and Im gathering info on that matter. Thanx.

504MusicMan

ill o.g.
Fabrik said:
Can any1 tell me which are the best refills for Reason. Help appriciated. Oh and another thing. Did any of you heard about this midi controller called ESI Neon? Anyone usin it? Whats your expiriences wit it? Compare it with oxygen 8. I need controller badly and Im gathering info on that matter. Thanx.

Go to http://www.bigfishaudio.com and listen to the demos of the Hottest Refills on the market before you purchase.

the above is Timbaland / Manny Fresh lil secret place to cop dey jointz at.

(i lot of us know bout bigfish, but i come across a lot of producers who never ever heard of em :)

Sonic Reality sell some quality stuff. But go there and you listen 4 yo self. Our qualilty / taste maybe entirely different.

M-Audio , Oxygen 8 & Radium line controllers are some of the best on the market. (from me owning them and reading reviews in magazines like COMPUTER MUSIC)

I have know idea what the ESI Neon is. Never heard of dude. Sorry

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
on refills does anyone know if you can unpack them to work with akai/kontakt samplers etc. I don't like using reason but it seems they have alot of nice soundsets

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanx for replying nn-xt. I will go with oxygen 8 or O2 controller. Need that bitch. This mouse controlin shit bugs me out lately. Yeah Ive been chekin them bigfish audio before and they seem dope. Thanx-Peace. Oh and btw. NN-XT, abot that thing you pm-ed me, Im too far from US so that would be a problem. If i were closer I would think abou it. I dont doubt that you have skills in that area. But thanx anyway. Once again THANX.

Editing my post for the forth time. I meant thanx music man 504. Ive been working all day so Im tired and I dont know what Im saying. Hope U dont mind.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
^ Check your Pm.. And yes BigFish Audioo is nice... People might not Believe me but they Do alot of Sound Designing for Many Workstations..I know this because i got a Nice lil Deal from there Reps a Few months back on there Collection

members online