Red Dead Redemption

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Alright.. so who's got it? I just picked it up this morning. Online play is supposed to be dope, you can gather up a posse and wreck shit up... so if anyone gets it, we should get that shit hooked up!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
F********CKKKKKKKKKK I was just about to get in on this!!!!! How is it??

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
yea lets be clear, ps3 over here

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh ya.. sorry I got an X-box... but anyways, so far it's pretty dope. Got into a gunfight after a citizen called my guy out... in the wild, there was this guy getting chased by coyotes yelling for me to help him, but he got killed... lots of nice small details. Haven't played to much into yet, but it's shaping up to be great so far.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
In terms of atmosphere, definitely. It's a lonely place out in the west, but even in the wild you run into all kinds of characters and beasts, so there's always something going on. I dismounted my horse to check something, and a cougar mauled my horse and killed it haha, so I skinned my horse and took it's meat... just great so far.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
mannnn, this game is the worst thing to happen to my productivity since the blizzard last winter smh.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i bought this. its like grand theft auto played out in the wild west. i jacked a dude for his horse and carriage.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Just beat it yesterday. Life begins again...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
now you gotta get the undead nightmare expansion pack.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The online is awesome. I only played it a few times, but it was enjoyable.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
hell yeah. i like how team deathmatch starts with quickdraw.