Rapping on your beats...

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
In the poll Fade asks if you would let anyone rap over your beats. Some people have said yes and I wanna know why. I definately wouldn't let just anyone spit on my beats.:confused:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Good question. I can't remember what the hell I voted. Oh wait, I voted "no". I wouldn't want just anyone rapping over my stuff. Like, if Lil' Bow Wow wanted to rap over one of my beats (LOL), sure he's well known and I would get paid a shitload of cash, but I don't like him and I don't want him associated with my work. Ok, maybe Bow Wow is a bad example, but you know what I mean.

Barock

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think, I would let every MC which I know as a friend rhyme over my beats.

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man I'm kinda arrogant... but anyway,
as I'm considering myself as one of the best in my country, a lot of people wanna have my beats.

I'm still recording with friends of mine, but I had to tell some of them that they aint dope enough for my shit or they too soft. One of the main rappers was already in jail, two of them full time drugdealers. Yall gotta take some dope if ya dope enough hehe

I'm also rappin but not on every track, I got a similar style like Fiend or Lord Infamous... only for the hard tracks