R.I.P Takeoff (1/3 of Migos)

• beat this! voting starts in...

JR_

I think it's more or less thugs trying to be rappers, whereas in the past it was rappers acting like thugs in their songs. So when we see "rapper so and so got shot", a lot of times it can equate to "gang member shot". That sort of thing. Not in this case, except for the shooter who might be a thug acting like a rapper.
Obviously a lot of rumors going around, but the one I keep seeing pop up is that the shooter was part of Quavo and Takeoff's group. Rumor is that once Quavo and the other guy started fighting, the shooter got too trigger crazy and accidentally hit Takeoff. Then again it's just a rumor.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Obviously a lot of rumors going around, but the one I keep seeing pop up is that the shooter was part of Quavo and Takeoff's group. Rumor is that once Quavo and the other guy started fighting, the shooter got too trigger crazy and accidentally hit Takeoff. Then again it's just a rumor.
That's just completely retarded!

JR_

That's just completely retarded!
Also it's hard to tell in the video if Quavo was swung on or swung first. It was J Prince's crowd so I can easily see why everyone would be jumpy. Not even 2 seconds after they start fighting you hear shots go off. Question is which shots killed Takeoff?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Also it's hard to tell in the video if Quavo was swung on or swung first. It was J Prince's crowd so I can easily see why everyone would be jumpy. Not even 2 seconds after they start fighting you hear shots go off. Question is which shots killed Takeoff?
I'm assuming this was the shooter:

Shooting Pew Pew GIF