Pray (UK Drill Beat)

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
So that’s the piano from… is Still Dre? Anyway. Okay. So you add in the bass which I honestly don’t care for the style. That’s just me. But it’s the style you are doing. I don’t listen to “drill” so I can’t comment on your attempt to stick to a genre.

The drums weren’t particularly interesting. The only other element I heard added was the voca which was I think a good fit if it were mixed in better. It didn’t sit with the beat, sat on top weirdly. That’s just a mixing issue not production. Umm. Let’s see what else… yeah I mean I think you could have tried to incorporate something more. The piano seemed to be the focus but there’s not enough going on there to drive the beat the whole time. So you really have to let the stuff you add do some more lifting.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
So that’s the piano from… is Still Dre? Anyway. Okay. So you add in the bass which I honestly don’t care for the style. That’s just me. But it’s the style you are doing. I don’t listen to “drill” so I can’t comment on your attempt to stick to a genre.

The drums weren’t particularly interesting. The only other element I heard added was the voca which was I think a good fit if it were mixed in better. It didn’t sit with the beat, sat on top weirdly. That’s just a mixing issue not production. Umm. Let’s see what else… yeah I mean I think you could have tried to incorporate something more. The piano seemed to be the focus but there’s not enough going on there to drive the beat the whole time. So you really have to let the stuff you add do some more lifting.
I had the SoundCloud playing still as I typed that and it was playing Where the Heart Leads. And I don’t expect it to be the same artist…. That beat was great.