DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
prayer GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
#1 prayers don’t do shit at all other then maybe make the person praying feel better

#2 he was an anti vaxer so he can fuck off

#3 if he is uvaxed and going on the vent he is already dead. Not that I wish that on anyone but it’s just a fact. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
'pray' was more cause it rhymed. also it's snappier. kinda just means, yo this significant figure is in a fragile state let's hope for the best.

i dunno, covid vaccine is a weird one tbh.

i wish dude a recovery.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Oh I hope he recovers didn’t mean to sound hard. but the Covid vaccine is based on technology invented in the 90‘s, had the largest clinical trial in the history of medicine. Has been studied almost more then any other vaccine in history, has proven to be even more safe and effective then ever imagined. Over 3 billion vaccines have been given now. Anti Vaxers are science deniers that are literally killing other people with their own ignorance. I personally have known three people that have died of Covid and I have no patience left for anti vaxers. Literally every single peer reviewed scientific study is showing the same results. anything claiming otherwise has been proven pseudoscience.

ps a good friend of mine is a nurse practitioner that ran the Covid ER and I’m pretty familiar with the states patients go through. Another close friend of mine literally ran the moderna trials so i know first hand what they went through.

Last edited:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
The Robert Koch Institute in germany identified 5117 omikron cases with known vax status.

4020 were fully vaxed
1097 were unvaxed.

Good night.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know you guys want to go on about this shit but I really don't want any covid/vax shit discussed. You're welcome to discuss it privately. So I'll keep this thread open if we're talking about Kay Slay. Like this epic collab:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Im tired of this shit and would like to ignore it but it always comes up and im just a human with emotions too that sometimes get mad/sad about all this BS.

I try to stay away from this completely in the future. Fml im tired..

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
they had to cancel giving a certain one to under 40s cause it was killing people. causing blood clots and shit.
The Johnson and Johnson shot was paused for an investigation because people with preexisting conditions could experience a clot. But it was literally just people with a nasty preexisting heart condition. This literally effected three people. Look it up. Now the Johnson and Johnson has been administered MILLIONS of times with no adverse effect. This is exactly the misinformation I’m talking about thats killing people. The Covid vaccine has proven to be one of the safest vaccines in history. Again over 3 billion administered with like single digit complications. That’s amazing. If you don’t get vaccinated you are telling the people around you that you don’t care about them one bit. But fade doesn’t want this topic so I’m bowing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.