Post 100

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can I be honest?

Straight up I go to other forums to interact.I find this forum does not have enough action. Great tool when you want some info on production( which i understand is what this sites is for) but it would be nice if the sports, general music, politics, memes etc

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
That can only happen if everyone adds their say, which of late has been minimal... I try to post, but I've been busy with grad school... ugh.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I understand but that's the issue - people don't interact. By going to other sites, it just makes them more and more popular but if instead everyone started being more active here, it would explode. I personally don't know why more people don't post here, all the forums are here, everything's in place.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
That's it, people like to read, but not necessarily participate. So it's this whole trainspotting thing where people stand around doing nothing. It's always good to see new posts!

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lolllll No Thanks!

11,000 posts to go??? Thats how many a day to catch up within a year???

No thanks! lollllll You are a G!!! OG!!!!!

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
kind of my situation now.

off my phone i post on twitter or instagram its easy with the apps

Illmuzik app? Just a thought

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Not too many at this point, but there's a core group that log on daily. We need a handful of them to kick start some new topics daily. Or else you're banned!