Pop Beat - cyberpunk vibe

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Always coming with the unique, experimental vibes.

Sound selection is really cool. This may be a bit too abstract for me, but I can't hate on you pushing the envelope.
thank you my man. I've always had a thing for the synthwave and futuristic vibe, trying to sharpen the saw when it comes to working with synths. Appreciate the listen! Gonna hit this style a little bit more so stay tuned for some more like this as I try to get my arms around this vibe

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
cheers ty. I think I'm getting to the point where most of my mixes sound "ok" or at least not like a fucking n00b turned buttons. only took 150ish beats over the last 6 months haha
Thats a good good short time. For many it takes longer.

But there's so much more resources and quality tools now available and even available for free compared to back when

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Thats a good good short time. For many it takes longer.

But there's so much more resources and quality tools now available and even available for free compared to back when
Absolutely. The tooling today is incredible. I cheat with Neutron and Ozone sometimes, dont use on every beat since its CPU heavy but they have a lot of nice presets that I can tweak.

I wasn't starting from scratch though... made beats for 7ish years in HS and into college but wasn't as technically proficient then and have learned a lot about, well, everything since then so its helped to connect the dots faster.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
I fucks with @Dusty B /ish ! He's not afraid to experiment and be creative with sound design. This is what music production should be all about. I can only take so much generic boom bap, trap or whatever else form of mainstraim hip-hop production is out there.

Family Love GIF by J.B. Kinard

members online

No members online now.