Plugin recommendations

Hi fellow Illiens!

Hope you're doing well. I have my birthday next month and I want to make a small upgrade of my vst collection and buy something for myself as a birthday gift.

I would need something that will give me more sounds to play with, some synths or something in that style because I mainly refer to melodies here.

I would be grateful if you could recommend me some plugins that maybe you use when you make music that would meet the criteria I specified.

When it comes to budget I aim at something around 60 EUR - 250 EUR.

Thank you in advance for sharing your recommendations! :D

If you want sounds to play with then Omnisphere. many of the sounds sound good before you even start mixing.,
I also recommend rob papen subbass 2, has a lot of presets, but they are bass orientated.
Just over your budget is Kontakt 7, but a worthy investment.
Jeez, I feel old :D I remember whenI started making beats Kontakt 5 was new o_O Now it's Kontakt 7 already.

UziKeys

I be Original. Spiritual. flowing like a criminal.
Battle Points: 3
you probably already have this but ShaperBox by CableGuys is obviously a game changer. It doesn't necessarily make melodies but it adds that spice. like if you have a good melody, shaperbox will make it even better. it was way more useful than i thought it would be honestly

you probably already have this but ShaperBox by CableGuys is obviously a game changer. It doesn't necessarily make melodies but it adds that spice. like if you have a good melody, shaperbox will make it even better. it was way more useful than i thought it would be honestly
Honestly, I don't have it :D But thank you very much for recommendation :giggle:

Idk if you have Xpand but it is a cheap rompler synth. If you go to the air music website it says its like $100.00 but you can find else where from like 5 to 20 dollars on sale.

It has tons of synths and instruments to play with.