Playing with CapCut #FlyShitOnly

Flip G

Nzyte
What's up, everyone?

I'm reaching out 'cause y'all have always had my back with solid advice, and I appreciate that.

Right now, I'm experimenting with a new lyric video style to push my music out there and get it more exposure. I'd love to get your thoughts on it. Any feedback or ideas you have would be golden.

Also, if anyone here uses Discord, hit me up. We can chat more about this and maybe even collaborate.

Thanks in advance, fam. Stay up.

Peace.

giphy.gif

Battle Points: 25
This is nice, good work... I like the ending of the video think it fits well with the lyrics. The lyrics in the video is done nicely too... My only suggestion would be to tie the video with the lyrics a little more. But for the most part, it's a dope video, especially for a first time project. Good work

@Sole Element @Fyyn3stSymphoni
My latest effort...

Artist: Nzyte instagram.com/nzyteofficial
Featuring: Eskimo Shawty
Follow Eskimo Shawty on IG: instagram.com/eskimo_shawty
Follow Eskimo Shawty on YouTube: youtube.com/@EskimoShawty46/videos

I like that the video is mostly connected to the lyrics, but it has a lot going on. I think with a little more practice your videos will be on point for sure. Video skills have definitely improved tho....

- U & eskimo's style of flows on this is dope. The beat itself is fire too... The beat, video, and flows got a lot of energy. Nice work overall. Keep going!

Dope video, definitely making quick progress... Lyrics & video r connecting a lot more. & Lyrics on the video is perfect imo, easy to see & follow along with.

But your style of flow n lyricism on Outside is on point. Beat is fire too.

Nice work on everything!

Last edited: