1. Warzone

Paying for chord progression samples, loops, and MIDI?

1. beatzbyrae

beatzbyrae

What's up guys and girls, OGbama from loopmasters recommended I ask my question on this forum,

I am a pianist/producer from Seattle. Looking to create and sell sample packs of some really dope, modern, cutting edge chord progressions/loops for producers like yourselves.

My questions for you guys are...

1) How many of you would consider paying for a large pack of dope chord progressions/loops in MIDI /WAV form?

2) How much would you pay? (for example $19 for 300 progression/loops etc..)

3) What would deter you from buying a such a thing? (Other than not liking the sounds)

I plan on using VSTs like Omnisphere2 and providing MIDI along with WAV files. All the samples would be royalty-free and would contain tempo, key, and, loop length (in measures/beats).

I am very curious in hearing your input. There is a lot of talent here in this forum. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. Warzone Beat Battle
  3. NatureRok

NatureRok

Battle Points:
    there a bunch of places to get those already.. so they need to be dope in the since that a adrian younge/dj premier kind of guy can chop em as well as trap producer.. has to be stuff for both..imo