Pat Down or Body Scan?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I really don't see the big deal...From what I've seen so far, the body scan just makes more sense(quicker, less evasive, more accurate and so on...). I'm willing to bet that everybody would have wished it was done if someone hijacked the plane they were on with a weapon. People will find something wrong with everything. Geez! I mean correct me if I'm wrong.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ok Bonnie Raitt....

I don't really care...if they really wanna feel my crotch...If it ensures a safer flight for myself and the other passengers, then I'm cool with it...People complain for the sake of complaining...Unfortunately we would have to have another tragedy involving a plane for people to be cool with it again...I know in 2001-2002, people were all really cool with the searches n shit..no complaints....a pat down is not that serious......But I would like a female to give me the pat down, please. Because I don't feel like yelling "no homo" or "pause" every 2 seconds...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Pretend to bust a nut and then thank them ....

If we went about things the way the Israelis do it , then most of this would not be neccessary. I dont understand why we STILL havent switched to this.
we take loong way around expensive as shit ineffective ways of doing things then wonder why we are in debt.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First of all, I thought the pat-downs were just standard ones until I saw some footage and it looks like they really go to town on your anus and testicles, so no thank you.

As for the body scan, that's a big blast of radiation and there's no covering of the crotch like when you go for a standard x-ray, so how come? Sure, they say it's safe now but what about a while later when they go "Oops sorry! You know those airport scanners we said were safe? Yeeeeaaah about that....".

The main problem I have is that I'm looking at the big picture here, and really, what's next? First it's pat-downs/body scans, what's after that? Blood samples, credit checks? It may not seem like a big thing to some people but it just seems like most of the population are fine with these "security measures" because the government said it's "for your safety". Since when has the government ever told the truth?

And what has happened to people's pride and dignity? Just because there's a law that says they have the right to pat you down means that you should let them? Hell no. If you don't agree with it, stand up for yourself, it's ridiculous. It seems like most people don't care, they just go along with it and that's why the government keeps implementing new things like this all the time. Next thing you know they'll be stopping drivers and searching them as they cross state lines.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I feel you Fade, but you know what will happen if the people speak and the searches stop? Another fabricated terrorist attack...Too many innocents died on 9/11 for me. That's the reason for these acts to go into place as well...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Here's my solution...Have pat down/body scan/ or whatever else flights -AND- fly at your own risk flights (no security checks whatsoever just like the old days). Everybody can be happy, problem solved!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
The airlines won't do it, too much liability...

Remember when you could walk someone through security and walk them all the way to the gate before saying your goodbyes? Now you just drop their ass off at the entrance....lol.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I know they will never do that, lol, the FAA wouldn't ever allow it but if they would... "fly at your own risk" would clear them of any liabilities. I don't even believe the ones that claim that pat or scan searching them is a violation would even get on a "fly at your risk" plane. hahaha, having that option would make them think twice.