Oh my gosh they have done, pull ANY element out of a stereo mix!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
definitely a candidate for the Noble Peace Prize! This is IT! I must have it, DNA is cool but this is all I need...changes the whole game.

I guess my only concern would be trying to grab certain freqs. with the shapes provided, it seems that may limit you a little.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ah nice. I've heard of this company because of Copula, a possible time-stretch candidate for Zynewave Podium. I like how they aren't using ideal situations to make MashTastic look good, they're show it in action in ways people actually want to use it.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Awww Man. Can you even imagine what up samplers will be doing with this lol.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Ah nice. I've heard of this company because of Copula, a possible time-stretch candidate for Zynewave Podium. I like how they aren't using ideal situations to make MashTastic look good, they're show it in action in ways people actually want to use it.

I have mixed emotions about this... It's almost painfully obvious that they chose a song that would really separate the freqs. I see the potential in those type songs but I don't believe it will work as good with a pure R&B song with 5 different instruments playing the same note. I guess thats being a bit picky but thats what I'm really waiting to see.

Nonetheless, this is gonna do miracles for producers, the possibilities are HUGE on this and they've accomplished a milestone with this software.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's still a realistic situation tho. I don't except this to work with EVERY song or genre. But this still proves it works with real, mastered, publicly released songs, not some songs they threw together yesterday with some royalty free loops and vocals. Even with the examples they use, its not perfect.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Y'all know how much I like testing...I wish that I could get my hands on a copy of this song so I could see what I could do with it using tools that I have now.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Imagine how tagged beats can be stolen.....

That's how I'm looking at it....

Just another reason to NOT post your music online if you're trying to make $$$..

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i've just lost my goddamn mind

members online