Off Topic **Official**: IllMuzik meetups

Beat This Competition

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 62
@Fade i haven't opened the video yet but was it what you thought it'd be ? is it what you wanted it to be ?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 54
Dope idea, would like to see it develop.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Definitely we should keep it going, just have to work out some of the kinks. But Hangouts was pretty solid. I'm going to check Discord too.

Who else wants to get in on these?

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 62
if its gonna be online , i only have stable connection at nights for some reason so the meeting must be at 2 - 8 Teh GMT time if I'm gonna be there and if it's offline, nobody can escape from our country because a regular plane ticket costs 10,000,000 Rials atm , if i participate Anyways I will be there talking to people with ages (at least) twice mine , and they may be from different countries and have accents that are worse than mine so there will be no chance we will be understanding each other.

And That's what i call dope , Let's Do it :D

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
*** ill o.g. ***
Do you have a topic list or some kind of format, or are you just wingin it?

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Do you have a topic list or some kind of format, or are you just wingin it?
Wingin it. The goal is to eventually play beats and talk shop. This is why we need a solid chat service for the audio.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
*** ill o.g. ***
I'm down if i'm free. Probably can't stay the entire time, my kid doesn't let me have much time to myself haha.

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 173
Wingin it. The goal is to eventually play beats and talk shop. This is why we need a solid chat service for the audio.
We can test it out after the battle, I'm pretty sure it gets hectic for you at a time like this.
Just let me know on Discord.

It's also available on iPhones and Androids. The website is here: https://discordapp.com/

Beat This Competition