NSA spying on everyone

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
^Word

The gov't has definitely become a Leviathan long before they even expected it themselves.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
WHOA! Now they'll be working on putting people in jail virtually nothing. this is some straight Bullshit....

a friend of mine just told me a similar story... he had a suspended NY license 5 years ago, and he moved to Texas... so being in Texas, or any state i believe, he has to clear up his license in NY so that he can drive again.. after paying all the penalties, and mailing his plates back to NYC, he finally was able to drive out there.

now, fast forward to this year (5 years later)... he got a job offer in NYC (works as a teacher) and moved back out here... he gets the job, and he's been out here for at least half the school year.. one day he's driving, and a cop taps on his window and tells him to pull over and lets him know that his rear tail light is out and asks for his license and registration... while he's sitting in the car, the cop comes back and tells him his license was suspended... (but if his license is suspended, he wouldnt have been able to drive in Texas remember?)

so now... he gets handcuffed, the car is taken, and he spends 36hrs in a cell with 30 other guys.. everyone is there for different shit, some serious, others not so.. with only four benches inside.. he misses a day of work, and the police calls his job to let them know they got him detained.

when he finally gets out and sees the judge, his public defender was telling him, if he pleads guilty to a lesser charge, then he'll just hafta pay a fine and be released... my man said GET THA FUCK OUTTA HERE!! (well he didnt say that, but i wouldve) as the judge was looking his case over, and his "pd" was explaining to the judge how he's a teacher, and he has no criminal record, she let him off.. then the pd told him it mustve been some type of computer error, a mistake.. my friend later found out, that on the day he was arrested, they arrested at least 500 people that day.. and im pretty sure a good majority of them was prolly for bullshit infractions.. and speaking of infractions, he never was charged for the tail light.. that was never on the fucking ticket!

all these motherfukkers are working together.. judges, lawyers, cops, and government officials... just another way to genrate money for your city.

da relic

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nothing surprises me anymore...I guess that's the point though. The "powers that be" will take advantage of the weary, wear down the strong until they give up, and dismiss the extremist. It's a horrible thing but it's all the reality of todays war. There are no more ground wars fighting for position and conquering. The US and Russia wore the crowns of being "the world's strongest armys" for a long time, but the game has changed and military 'Might and Power' has been replaced with 'Surgical Strike Tactics and Politics'. Oh well?!?!?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
all these motherfukkers are working together.. judges, lawyers, cops, and government officials... just another way to genrate money for your city.

da relic

HELL yeah we are! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!! And we would have gotten away with it TOO!!
If it wasnt for YOU and your meddling dog!!!
Now we will have to eliminate you and everyone who has read this paaaaaaaage!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*rolls around in collected ticket money shreiking "THE POWER THE SHEER POOOWWEERRRR!!!"*

SC the bastards did me like that though too fake Relic.. They blocked my license for 11 years after I paid everything off.
That was alot of paranoid driving I did. lol