November 27-30, 2012 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dafingaz vs. Sucio is gonna be the most evenly matched battle imo. I cant wait to peep that one.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Remember, you can vote for yourself, but if it ends in a tie and you voted for yourself and your opponent didn't, then your vote gets taken off (or 1 added to the opponent).

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Round 2 is over! Props to all those that entered, and to those that took the time to vote. Get back here tomorrow and vote for Round 3, this is gonna be a close one.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congratulations to the Inglorious Basterds for taking it this year. :) It was a hard fought battle, Maschine Masters kicked ass.

Some thoughts:
  • I was impressed with Brian Beatz, nice stuff.
  • Also impressed with dafingaz!
  • Overall it was really good. Some hiccups but it was good.
  • Too bad 2 people didn't show up. :(
  • I'm tired...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
.....I was the hiccup....Now after eating my ass off at a brazilian steakhouse....I'm going to get drunk, and sob in my loss in the 3rd straight year.........I want that title....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
The Basterds thank everyone involved. Special shout to dafingaz, i think he had some serious heat.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dope competition.... Congrats to the IB.... They came through with the heat.....well deserved win *still salty*

THE JANs

Battle Points: 34
Congratulations Inglorious Basterds! A fantastic winner.. Really enjoyed listening and watching this Battle That! Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.