November 24-28, 2004 - FINALS ROUND 4: FrictionBeats vs. ProducerGyal

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the better overall beat?

• FrictionBeats

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • ProducerGyal

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Friction. Very simple. Very Nice. Loved the energy. Talkbox was a Plus. All I kept seeing was Roger Troutman-[rip]-groovin wit his jerry curl and wide Opened Eyes saying 'you'veeee gotta ta'battleeee bayyyy'beh...yehhh.' Great Job.

I was very surprised that PG didn't enter a new track. I'm sure we'll be hearing some serious new Heat from her very soon. Don't count her out.

Well...I really want to say this was all extemely entertaining. I didn't know about IllMusik until I accidentally came across it and read up on these battles. Congratulations to those that did, and didn't advance. You're all on the right track [nice Pun].

But as every good thing, this must come to an end [atleast for now]. I vote for PGYAL. I'll let her slide with repeating her track this 'once' LOL. She's a sick beatmaker and I wish her all the success in this business, as I do all of you.

Remember guys, it's all about having the talent, right attitude and being humble. If you don't have these 3 essential and basic things, you will grow old men/women...making 'hot beats' for your peoples down the block and shinin' on one weak mixtape.

Stay up. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S WATCHING YOU!

Paceee.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Friction- I was jammin and knew I would be jammin the threw the whole beat as soon as I heard the first bar. Great track! Some people strive for that kind of simplicity that really works and it's not easy for everybody. For 1 hour and a half, that's just right.

P Gyal - This is a work of art. You are taking people to skool with this beat, I'm wondering how long did it take you to make? You both got some serious mixing skillz (share a bit of light on that if you care).

My actual vote was casted for Friction but I cannot deny PGyal, I'm calling them even.
I was already sold for Frictions track and I see and hear the hard work of PGyal and it's good. Congrats to both of you, two solid works!

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
ProGyal, i just listen to this track about 10 times just vibing off of it. This shit is so hot. Friction, my Crew from Melrose Ent. is filln the talkbox. diffently a industry soundn beat. but we had to go with ProGyal.

I know its not over yet but congrats ProGyal and i give props too everyone who entered the battle and also thank fade for running it. You need to go this every quarter.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congratulations Pgyal. You definitely deserve to win. Keep up the good work. And who knows, next time around you 'might' be goin up against some stiffer comp. ;-)

Congratulations to all. You're all winners.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
I would like to say big up to everyone that entered in the competition :clap:

It was fun and so stressfull. Not only i had to battle with you guys, but i had to battle with my computer 2 times during the battle. First, my internet connection had problems, and second, my monitor died. I could have give up the competion, but i didnt. I discover so new talent in here, special mozi with is R&b track.

I wanted to say thanks to Jesus christ, for his support and direction, i want to say a special thanks to Fade, for his devotion for this site, and everyone that voted for me, supported me, and appreciate my music even if it aint everybody's style.

I would like to say a special thanks to someone who's not far from my heart. He gave me his precious time, his patience and his passion for music to help me motivate me. (S.P) Thank you, you dont know how much you mean to me. You are definitely my conscience.

Friction, that competition was hot. Im amazed by your talent. I hope nobody's mad LOL, im happy, its cool!!! It is a NICE feeling. I love this website so much, because of all you.

God bless, we are all winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.