Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Hardboiled vs. DJ X-Sinna battle in here.

S

Svenghali

X - I liked your shit (I heard it for the first time yesterday), but I was hopin' to hear something new from you today though. I had 2 joints in the stash and I tried to create a 1st round beat (savin' my hottest beats for later rounds) and I didn't get past the first round. I don't know if you were stashin' another track or not, but if you were it would've served you better to have put it up today. Hardboiled gets the nod.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
HardBoiled, you do your thang, my man... X's beat ws good too, but If missed more of a hiphop fell to me.

P

peripheral

I gotta go wit Hardboiled...although I liked the joint from X...I agree wit Svenghali..I was expectin somethin new today. Overall both beats were aight...but the Hardboiled joint was chopped up nicely.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Congrats Hardboiled!!!
Unfornately for me, I've been dealing with the death of my grandmother and I've tried to upload the new beats for the other battles on my mother-in-law's pc but I guess they never loaded up (she has dial-up). This is the second loss for the family in 30 days. I thought that getting in the battle would take my mind off all this. Anyway, BIG UPS to my boy HB!!!!!! Bang-on this last round homie!!!

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.