Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Heartbeat vs. Hardboiled battle in here.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i like both of these beats, but i gotta go with hardboiled even though his chops were a little rough. i think it was just more exciting and drew me in more. both of y'all had tight tracks though.

i think i'm gonna throw this out there....hardboiled in the finals!!!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Heartbeat... WTF! ... Why did u change your beat... you had a winning beat (IMO) in the 1st Round... run with it....

Young Qyu

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Both hype ass beats

Heartbeat, the only thing that was holdin' me back from bumpin to your beat were those drums. IMO i think the kick should kick harder and the snare is way to bright. Great beat tho.

Hardboiled, really feelin this, only thing i gotta add is that maybe if you picked your spots on the panning points, this beat would feel more full. It just sounds like everything is directed towards the middle. All in all, shits a banger. You got my vote.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Heartbeat your beat is raw! I liked it more than the 1st, it's more aggressive, plus the intro w/ the horn is dope. It seems like some of the drums could be mixed differently like Young Qyu said.

S

Svenghali

Both were nice but Hardboiled's shit felt closer to ready than Heartbeat's. But Heartbeat ya shit is tight. Hardboiled hets the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online