November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 3: Da IllFellaz vs. Lil Drama Boi

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Da IllFellaz

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Lil Drama Boi

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I think it'll boil down to your particular taste. You like samples it's Da ILLfellaz.....you like boom, composition and melody I might have the edge. Either way I'm very satisfied with my showing in the comp.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Illfellaz took this one...

I wasn't feelin this track as much as your last two drama.... It didn't sound like a complete beat to my ears...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
word! I feel what those who commented have said. I actually didn't expect to be in this round anyway so if I could have I would have uploaded a more driven track based on a sample. I was actually waiting around this morning to switch the track out but Fade didn't log on til about 5 minutes before 8. It was definitely not the track to put up against Nomics with the fire he brings.

I'm happy with me overall showing but the better man has won. U have to be as graceful in defeat as you are when you win and I couldn't have lost to a better producer for whom I have a lot of respect.

End this comp with a bang Nomics and Beatz...both you dudes are killer producers. Notice I said producers and not beat makers, u two know why! 1 AND GOOD LUCK...LOL I'LL PROBABLY BE THE FIRST DUDE VOTING IN THE MORNING!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this battle wuznt even fair ill fellaz

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
word! I feel what those who commented have said. I actually didn't expect to be in this round anyway so if I could have I would have uploaded a more driven track based on a sample. I was actually waiting around this morning to switch the track out but Fade didn't log on til about 5 minutes before 8. It was definitely not the track to put up against Nomics with the fire he brings.

I'm happy with me overall showing but the better man has won. U have to be as graceful in defeat as you are when you win and I couldn't have lost to a better producer for whom I have a lot of respect.

End this comp with a bang Nomics and Beatz...both you dudes are killer producers. Notice I said producers and not beat makers, u two know why! 1 AND GOOD LUCK...LOL I'LL PROBABLY BE THE FIRST DUDE VOTING IN THE MORNING!

thats whats up man... I'm glad we got some actual down to earth kats in this comp...... The final round is going to be crazy! Both have the same type of style to my ears...so hopefully you both bring it!
oh, and I will be winning the next BEATTHIS! Bitches!!!!!! : )

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Unless of course I enter...
We should bring back OM to rant at this point!

I like both of these trax, iono..

LDB, there is certainly some creativeness goin on here..
This is like that beat I sent you tho and you didnt like the underwater feel to it. lol
The experimentation may not have been the thing to do on those organs..I like the bassline on this.
I think I still would have liked to hear you come even harder tho.

Nomeezy-Whats with you and 101 distorting all these kix? lol
I think the samples puts it over the top , makes it sound more crucial.

Btween you and 101 I expect both of you to submit just pure peaked out redlinin distortion that in undeciferable tomorrow! lololol
Hot beat!

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179

Appreciate the love, man. "Drama" is the gangstaest beat i heard in the battle to be honest.

I gotta give this one to Illfellaz.

...wellllll.............Lets go. I got my battle axe extra sharp. Im ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online