November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 2: Lil Drama Boi vs. ViceVerse

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Lil Drama Boi

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • ViceVerse

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
hmmmm....interesting! Vice....layer them drums son! Put a tighter more punchy kick under that!!!!! Nice ass composition though. Repetitious yes but not overly done. I like it!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
man Drama you are going to get a shutout! My vote doesn't count for myself, so damn......LOL.
Props Homie......

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This one's in the mix. Nice concept Vice. I like the marching band almost live feel but gotta go with LDB. Drama, listenin to your track makes me crave monitors cause I know I'm missin alot usin these comp speakers.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
man Drama you are going to get a shutout! My vote doesn't count for myself, so damn......LOL.
Props Homie......

Wow! I'm moving on.....this response I didn't expect. Very humbling! Thanks for being a great competitor Vice. Good comp makes u step your game up.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO RELIC WHO CONVINCED ME TO USE MORE THAN ONE BEAT IN THIS COMP, I OWE U HOMIE.

There's nothing like getting the respect of your peers. Everybody here inspires me to do better in my production. ILLMUZIK IS THE SHIZ NIC!

Good luck to Da Illfellaz in the semi finals. Either way it goes, please believe I'm a fan of your production. I hope I can pull another rabbit out of the hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online