November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 2: Kontents vs. Peripheral

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Kontents

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Peripheral

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Kontents...only because of the intro. Both u guys didn't commit enough time to the sample IMO....took the easy way out. Better step it up if u have to face Beatz the Beast!!!!!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Kontents you had the better track, but if you are going to win this, you might want to step it up a couple hundred notches.....
both beats were blah....IMO.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Peripherals joint got a good 90's bounce to it tho. I wouldnt throw it into a beat battle tho.

Peripherals is the joint i'd actually cop if i had to choose one of the two beats. Cuz to me the beat is beggin' to be ripped to make the beat come alive.

Kontents joint is cool, but it drags too much for me personally.

Everybody is goin wit Kontents joint. but i like Peripherals joint better. It just got that NY basement vibe.

P

peripheral

I just wanna say thanks for the feedback both positive and negative..it's all good. I think it's more a matter of taste in this round...as Beatz 101 mentions I probably shouldn't have used this track for a battle competition cuz I really made the track for an MC to rip on...I wanted to upload a more appropriate beat but I caught up in the holiday swing as well....timing is everything

nice work Kontents...

PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online