November 19-22, 2008 - ROUND 3: Scandal vs. Icemanbeats

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Scandal

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Icemanbeats

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Scandal vs. Icemanbeats battle in here.

M

Mathias Vee

Thats pure fucking dopeness Scandal ! Big ups man, you got my vote

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
OMG....

Ice this is what I thought I was in for yesterday with the intro. This is some of that "I'm coming to merc u, ya moms and ya newborn shit right here. U should have thrown some guncocks and some semi rounds up in this. DOPE!

Scandal- HOT DAMN! Shit sounds crystal clear, big and it hits hard. Agressive Em from about 5 years ago would eat this beat up.

THIS IS A HARD ONE...I CAN'T EVEN MAKE MY DECISION NOW. I GOTTA COME BACK AND LISTEN TO BOTH OF THESE A FEW MORE TIMES. Both u guys are owed serious disecting of these tracks!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
THIS IS A HARD ONE...I CAN'T EVEN MAKE MY DECISION NOW. I GOTTA COME BACK AND LISTEN TO BOTH OF THESE A FEW MORE TIMES. Both u guys are owed serious disecting of these tracks!

Like I said earlier, this one was a hard one to judge for me. In the end I had to go with Scandal. His beat was big and I couldn't find anything that he could have done better with it. It's just a very big powerful bangin' beat. He's had a great showing each and every round. That's kind of hard to do in the climate of producers that ILL has on deck.

Congratz Scandal. I look forward to you and Math taking it even a step higher in the final round.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Damn, both of you came hard with this. Iceman had that dope underground feel to his, nice keys and the drums were simple enough to let an emcee shine on this. Scandal's beat was banging. Sounded reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllll nice. I mean reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nice. Crazy. I gotta go with Scandal. Damn, the final's gonna be a tough one to judge.

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
scandal - beats burnin it up, got a great arrangement, smooth chops with those riffs.
ice - fuckin great love the vibe it gives off, sounds like murder, but i do see areas where it would benefit from more action

scandal takes this by an edge

Status
Not open for further replies.