November 19-22, 2008 - ROUND 1: Gballin123 vs. Kaivai

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Gballin123

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Kaivai

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Gballin123 vs. Kaivai battle in here.

Gballin. I think the intro is a bit long for a battle beat. But once the beat drops its pretty hard. Good shit. Shame it cuts off very quickly because of the long intro.

Kaivai. Damn that bass comes in hard, this is a dope beat. It seems to be lacking a beat for most part. I would have liked to have heard a more constant kick and maybe some hats. Certainly has originality.

This is a tough call for me but im edging more towards Gballin.

Gballin gets my vote.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Gballin- nice beat, Im sensing a theme with vox on all the beats Ive been partial to so far lol.

Kaivai- Intro seemed too long to me. Has lots of good elements that should hit much more immediately if they ever drop properly. It left me wiating for the actual beat to drop.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Gb, nice beat! Kaivai....them drums were not up to par in relation to the rest of the track. It would have been a hard decision had you put it down on the drum pattern.

gballin123

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
LOL Yeah guys I had cut down the intro some and then just realized I must had submitted the original one. Kaivai nice beat too. Thanks for any criticism too

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yo!

shot for the feedback fellaz, gballin that was a mean beat, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.