Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here to listen to all the beats:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

You can also discuss the Changalang vs. Cleverwon battle in here.

E

Equality 7-2521

no contest. cleverwons beat is dope.

c mon changalang, you can do better than that!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
WOW, Chang,,,that was nice yo! With Strad and Afrique,,I voted by which track as an MC I would most like to spit on. I will use the same here....

Now being both beats are East coast Flava,,,,This is a hard one...

Chang-So far,,the best outta the other two beats!

C- I hant been able to get that track outta my head!

Sorry Chang,,,I'm feelin Cleverwon's more....But One hell of a battle yall!!! It aint over till the fat bitch is screamin!

Love 1

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
My vote went to Cleverwon although it was a tough choise, I have to agree with stresswon, it is the best out of the other two beats.
Cleverwon has a bit more profesional feel to it, sorry.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You shouldn't be voting according to a certain criteria like that. You have to remember that these beats weren't put together for an MC to spit on, they were produced as instrumentals and submitted for a battle. So you should be voting for the best beat, not for which one would sound better with an MC on it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I hear ya,,,But I'm sayin,,I did vote for the best beat in my mind! Okay, my mind isnt all there but,,,I'm still voting on who's beat sounds better!!!!! and in this case,,I chose Clever and Strad....I fel there beats were better,,,no disrespect to Chang or Afrique

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Daaaamn. Thanks for the votes!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
ey chang dat beat started off dope. alot cud hav been wit da sample. but i tink da drumz let down da trck.

so ma vote will go 2 cleverwon. man ur beat seems 2 jus smash up all in its way, its jus marchin man,lol.

may da best beat win, gd luck 2 all

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
cleverwon.... you got my vote... im sayin man... on the real it we could have had a real nice battle.... i aint mad atcha i just did not appreciate you mocking me.. u know it woulda been a hot battle zini vs clever... good luc in da final

chang - i know ive heard better from you!! i luved the intro but the bass was a lil midi ish and drums were thin... i still got mad respect for you... u are an ill producer... your possibilities as producer are limitless... i made my first beat at 19 and im 22... ur 16 i think and already droppin bombs ..... u and afrique ..... i can only imagine when u guys get in your prime

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Its a close one chang... Damn, i didnt know you were only 16! You gonna be great by the time you reach my age. Thanks again to all the votes for C-Won ProdukshunZ....

K

Kut and Spit

my vote goes to cleverwon..i love that beat man

changalang i loved your beat in the last round but i wasn't really feelin this one. you definitely have the skills though so keep it up.

peace

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I'm 25 in Feb., so thats almost ten good producing years for you fam.

big slick

ill o.g.
My vote goes to cleverwon.
Not that the other beat is bad.
It's just i like cleverwons more.
Keep up the good work.
Both of you.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online