NC got hit hard!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I've been without power since 3pm yesterday, it came back on a little after 12pm today. Raleigh was hit hard and a few other small towns were destroyed by Tornados. I hope all my Raliegh peeps are good. Skid, Knox and others, my prayers are with you and your families. I've never seen anything like this hit NC.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
RIP to those lost

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
I've been without power since 3pm yesterday, it came back on a little after 12pm today. Raleigh was hit hard and a few other small towns were destroyed by Tornados. I hope all my Raliegh peeps are good. Skid, Knox and others, my prayers are with you and your families. I've never seen anything like this hit NC.

Thanks Fam...all is well. I was working an Earth Day festival when that joint hit. We had to evacuate museum guest to the basement. Shaw U got smashed up. Sanford got hit hard also but my peeps is str8. Thanks for the love Cuzo because it was a wild ordeal. Weathers beautiful now though.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thats good news man...I was actually outside on the grill when it starting sprinkling...I packed up, ran upstairs and the next thing I knew all hell was breaking loose. It was like it snuck up on us. I didn't even know that there was a tornado warning out. I saw on the news how Shaw U. got smashed and the Lowes in Sanford took a heavy blow. Good that you all are OK, that one was crucial!

Peace Fam.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Crazy how quickly shit can get bad with tornadoes. We get them here in central FL on occasion....They're pretty quick here with the watches/warnings...but people have been caught off guard out here...it's always good to have weather alerts on your cell phone....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Crazy how quickly shit can get bad with tornadoes. We get them here in central FL on occasion....They're pretty quick here with the watches/warnings...but people have been caught off guard out here...it's always good to have weather alerts on your cell phone....

No doubt, I'm gonna snatch up a battery powered TV as well. It's been a looong time since NC got hit like this and as far as I can recall, we've never got hit without a hurricane passing through first. These tornadoes were spawned off of regular thunderstorms. I am now convinced it's better to have and not need than it is to need and not have.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Appreciate the concern Dac. I was actually in Charlotte. Checked on my folk and everything was cool. Relic, I forgot you were down here. Next time I come down we need to link up.

That IS whats up sir.

Thanks Fam...all is well. I was working an Earth Day festival when that joint hit. We had to evacuate museum guest to the basement. Shaw U got smashed up. Sanford got hit hard also but my peeps is str8. Thanks for the love Cuzo because it was a wild ordeal. Weathers beautiful now though.

Thats real and good to hear man.

No doubt, I'm gonna snatch up a battery powered TV as well. It's been a looong time since NC got hit like this and as far as I can recall, we've never got hit without a hurricane passing through first. These tornadoes were spawned off of regular thunderstorms. I am now convinced it's better to have and not need than it is to need and not have.

Thats true.