Native Instruments?

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
Just starting a thread on native instruments software to ask about others experience using any such as Kontakt, or machine (forget how spell that one but i do recall its not spelled that way, maschine? lol) and to ask if anyone knows where to obtain legit software for much cheaper...not sure if pirated can be discussed here, but if do know where to get it that way, dm me? :) Ive used kontakt breifly cpl years back, loved it! Lost all my software wen pc went bust cuz i was idiot n didnt back any up while back, had to start from scratch. Really, reaaallly, want kontakt again, i can obtain many kontakt addons, just cant find the software itself now tho :(, and its like 400 bucks lol, crazy prices, but if had it i do think itd be worth it...Any thoughts, experiences, or knowledge on how to obtain cheaper? :) What oth NI software have you used?

shocro

Gettin a whole proper studio setup with NI Komplete! A dedicated desktop just for music production, not sure if a digital or analog mixer is comin with it, have talk more with cousin..hes moving n doesnt record or do anything wit music anymore, and sellin whole setup for 500! Told me bout desktop and wut software last night..spose talk further today..only have laptop n fl atm, with lots plugin vsts etc..be a big jump up for me, cant wait :) excited so had to post it to tell someone lmao, noone round me really cares im producing n tryin become a producer lol

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
He was first reason why i loved NI software, seein wut much of it cud do while back, became obsessed with getting atleast kontakt lol...this timing is wierd and yet perfect

Shorco just make sure if you like it to buy it man.. But just saying Native is freakin expensive. Just if you like it support!

shocro

Shorco just make sure if you like it to buy it man.. But just saying Native is freakin expensive. Just if you like it support!
Oh yea, most def...thing is my couso got it all legitimately over time, sellin me whole system with all nI software on it for 500 :) my mind was blown, cant wait :)

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Yo I just got Kontakt 5 for free from Ni's website yesterday. It just comes with a few basic instruments but there seems to be a ton of free plug ins. I never used it but am digging it so far.

members online