Nas Concert: Tragedy at Brixton Academy

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I got friends there man... I hope they're OK... Some dudes off this site were there and shit...

I just heard on the news, no bullshit... Some dude just got on the stage at the Nas concert at Brixton Academy in London and started firing shots into the crowd, was headline news.

Whole place has had to been evacuated... I'm scared as shit right now on the real...

I hope this is either some bullshit... Or I hope he didn't hit nobody...

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just heard that too, man. No-one I kne was there, but people are fucking crazy - I hope no-one's injured.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
yo guys. thanks for the concern

im alive and well...kinda shocked but alive and kicking.

lemme tell you the real story, that shit about the dude goin up on stage with nas shooting is BS to me cos im pretty sure that didnt happen. what happened was, nas was talking on stage, and then L.E.S dropped ready or not by the fugees then i heard 1 shot..at first, i didnt know what that sound was. there was a bar there but i was sure it was louder than just a couple of glasses smashin..then like 10 secs later, another of the same sound. then all i remember is EVERYONE rushing each other TOWARDS the stage as quick as possible because im sure the dude was at the door shooting. thats most likely why no1 was hurt cos dude woulda been a str8 retard if he was on stage and didnt even hit anyone.

after like 5 mins of every1 shittin their pants and some people leaving, nas came back on and started doin his shit again...then like after a couple of mins, bodyguards came up to nas and he left. then quan came out, did Just A Moment and then L.E.S came out and said the show had to end because police wanted to do security checks on everyone.

the concert that we got to hear, at least the 45 mins nas wason stage, was amazing. shit was disgustin, started with a few new tracks, then out came the illmatic, i am and stillmatic tracks. as he was about to start gettin into the streets disciples shit, thats when the shots were fired.

shit was fucked man, i seen nas be4 so its all good but its just stupid when shit like this happens. honestly, security was lax as fuck. they touched my pockets, and that was it. for all i know, i coulda had a gun in my boxers at the back and they wouldnt even noticed it

i dont wana go thru that shti again but thansk for any concern

appreciate the love

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
dam some prick has to spoil a good show like that just coz he wants to show people he has a gun an shit. when i saw Nas in manchester on Saturday there was a bit of tension but no shots or anythin like that. its good that Nas came back on though.

about the security thing - thats unbelievable. when i went through at the Manchester show they didnt even pat me down - just took the ticket and let me walk straight in!!

Streetwize did u get a glimpse of the guy who was shootin?

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
nah. i was pretty deep in the middle, and im pretty sure the shooter was at the back door so there was quite a lotta distance from where we were and where he woulda been. thing is, when every1 rushed back into the middle after the 2nd shot, these 2 guys were brawlin towards the back. i duno if someone tried to save the day and try and knock the dude out with the gun but then i got so pushed back that i couldnt even see

shit like this doesnt USUALLY happen here as much, thats why something like this is big as fuck

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
eyewitnesses (who were stood near to the gunman) are saying that the pistol was fired in the direction of the stage...

this means the dude was probably tryin to hit Nas. what an asshole.

sAfE.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
whats with people nowadays??? I just heard there was another school shotting in Minnesota i think