My Talk Box Vocals On Your Tracks

jfingaz123

jimmyfingersmusic.com
I'm looking to work with beat makers and producers.

I love Roger Troutman. I own the Golden Throat talk box made by Electro Harmonix back in the day that Roger Troutman used in his recordings (California Love). I use mine with a Moog Sub Phatty and it sounds amazing. Everybody is using the vocoder and auto-tune these days because it's EASY. But it does not have the soul and flavor of a real talk box. Not only that, I'm a professional keyboard player and have been playing for over 27 years now at age 34.

I love to talk box verses, hooks, harmonies, and adlib riffs for other people's tracks to liven them up. I can lay it down from home and send it to you. When people hear what I can do on their tracks, they all go crazy! I can also do analog and digital keyboard tracks including recording with my real "fender" rhodes in addition to other great boards.

You can check out some stuff I've done at my sound cloud at: https://soundcloud.com/jimmy-fingers-2/sets/talk-box-stuff

You can also check out my site www.jimmyfingersmusic.com

If you're interested in more info or working together, hit me up. Look forward establishing ongoing lucrative relationships.

Last edited: