My site is finally here, www.classicbeatz.com

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
sup yall, www.classicbeatz.com is offically online.

When sitting down and talking with the site desginer(my frat brother) i wanted a site that was simple(i was tired of overly complicated sites)and something that reflected more then my music, i want it to refelect me as a person(style wise). I think personalitity is very important and overlooked aspect of the music biz...

Anyway..
feel free to drop opionions, there are a couple of kinks we are still trying to iron out..... and check back casue i will be uploading many more beats as well as video and i plan on keeping a weekly journal.....

class..

FYI:If your interested in getting some work done you can hit him up at http://www.stikmantec.com/ (go to portfolio to see examples) this cat does websites, graphics and hosting for a low price....

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn man, I'm truly impressed, that's a very well-made sight and the beats are clean. Good shit.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Nice site Class. Really nice. You've made it yourself?

Looks very good, and most of all. Sounds very good :D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice site!

I'll leave this open for today but I gotta close it down because of rules are rules, sorry. Put it in your signature.

Thanks.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Ha ha. Fade, you'r a big softy :D

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
the site isnt workin at the moment.. that's about all the feedback i can give..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Seoul P said:
I see that, but why not a section with your whole catalog of your beats instead of having to search through that thing in the corner?

casue this is just a preview of my tracks,

I have it playing threw the flash player becasue secure. the actual audio files are hidden behind the flash plugin application. i really dont plan on people having access to much of my work on my site . I just want people to get an idea of my skills. If they wanna hear more they will contact me ;) I wil be adding a playlist though so u can see what tracks are listed if thats what you mean

class...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah man thats the smart thing, if you havent done anything overly complicated but its hot....its soooo easy for a seasoned and sometimes not so seasoned cat to remake the beat, I have seen it done on the spot...but if you got some sample thats hard to find and make the beat hard to redo then its not as big of a risk....but people peep your beats on line for ideas and thats just how it goes sometimes and that sucks.....like I said a long time ago I owned buybeats.*** and beatbroker...the internet is cool but for selling beats its not the greatest....word of mouth and being in the streets in your area is the way to go if selling beats is a goal....but in Classic case and also my site they are just kind of like a resume and a look at you.....web presence is good to have....you can use it in a signature or if someone wants to hear a snip you can send them the link....