My Introduction…

Fire Lansky

Battle Points: 1
Hello all. I've read the rules, and now I'm here for the obligatory introduction. Production name is the same as my username: Fire Lansky. I found illmuzik because I was looking for an alternative to STBB, as I enjoy that whole thing they've got going on over there and wanted to find more. I have a Soundcloud for my beats, and I'm also prone to rapping on occassion, so eventually I'll figure out how to share those links in my signature block and/or the showcase thread. All that being said, I really like what I see here so far. The layout is cool. The community appears to be alive and kicking. Overall, I'm excited to be here, participate, hopefully learn more about beat production.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hello all. I've read the rules, and now I'm here for the obligatory introduction. Production name is the same as my username: Fire Lansky. I found illmuzik because I was looking for an alternative to STBB, as I enjoy that whole thing they've got going on over there and wanted to find more. I have a Soundcloud for my beats, and I'm also prone to rapping on occassion, so eventually I'll figure out how to share those links in my signature block and/or the showcase thread. All that being said, I really like what I see here so far. The layout is cool. The community appears to be alive and kicking. Overall, I'm excited to be here, participate, hopefully learn more about beat production.
Welcome! You definitely came to the right place.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Fire Lansky and what’s your musical backstory?

Fire Lansky

Battle Points: 1
Thanks for the welcomes. No real backstory. Hip Hop has been a hobby for years. Maybe addiction is more adequate.

members online