my boy witnessed/took pictures of a murder in boston

T

The Bastard

i know the video article says he was in critical condition, i read todays paper. dook died!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
he still might tho. they'll have to give him his camera back eventually right?

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahah organized crime. That shit could not have been more disorganized. It was between two homeless dudes!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
haha yeah I just got home and saw it. But wouldnt it suck IF it had been. I wouldna seen shit.
Gotta give it to the nam vets though stone cold take no shit kill your ass dead still after 30 years. I like your boy on there great accent!!! He shouldve snuck in an Illmuzik in between words in his interview.. LOL

T

The Bastard

Relic said:
haha yeah I just got home and saw it. But wouldnt it suck IF it had been. I wouldna seen shit.
Gotta give it to the nam vets though stone cold take no shit kill your ass dead still after 30 years. I like your boy on there great accent!!! He shouldve snuck in an Illmuzik in between words in his interview.. LOL
lol dood, he called me up be4 he went there to see if i wanted to go! if i was there i woulda been behind the reporter throwin gang signs n shit

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I heard that the dude's girlfriend and him were yelling racial slurs at the man who he stabbed(who was blacK) What a sick bastard.

T

The Bastard

theres been a rise in crime here lately, like 15 years old gettin charged wit murder after gunnin people down, i dont know whut the fuck is goin on. they are always isolated incidents too, like sum kid walks up to sum kid he never met be4 and shoots him for nuthin,fucked up

members online