My bedroom ceiling collapsed today

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So I'm sitting in my living room, and there's renovations being done in the apartment above mine. All of a sudden I hear this loud BANG from my bedroom and shit hitting the floor. So I went to see what happened, and this construction motherfucker put his fucking foot through my ceiling creating a massive hole about 5 feet long and 2-3 wide RIGHT over my fucking bed. Fuck motherfucker. Fucking idiots! On the plus side, they're paying for all the shit they fucked up. Had to rant, fuck!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh shit!!! WTF man, is the ceiling made with paper? How could they go right through that? Probably city workers lol. Did they cover that shit up asap?

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
man, when i lived in an apartment, i was on the top floor. you could feel my floor bounce with every step. i went and complained, and they told me not to worry. i had a big ass fish tank up there that weighed about 700lbs. i never trusted that shit. i just ended up moving before i fell through the damn floor.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
That's the thing, I could have been! My cat also sleeps near the pillows during the day. The guy who did it didn't even apologize, fucking dicks. Well this is what you get when you get some just out of high school idiots to do real work!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Sleeping-Bag-Death-jason-voorhees-26283375-400-162.gif