My 19 year old Lil Brother gets out of PRISON June 25th!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
man i am VERY happy about this.

he has been locked up, for the most part, since he was 10. LOTS of things happened, i mean seriously, you want to talk about victims of the vicious cycle of california's foster care/group home/juvenile detention/youth authority/prison system, he is THE poster cihld of all of it.

i went through a lot just like he did, we share the same histroy to a point but certain things were worse for him. we both made much different choices in life, and a lot of the same ones, but he got caught up in the jail cycle, and went through CYA (a juvenile prison system in california) and then went to full scale prison after starting several riots, organizing a flooding of the youth authority, and finally assaulting an officer.

im not sure of the details, but i think he may get out without parole/probation, because it works on some sort of maximum time scale for juveniles here, didnt go through that side of things so i dont know the details.

all i know is... i am happy he is getting out. he gets a chance at a real, normal life, and we finally have a chance to do a lot of the things we missed out on growing up seperated by the system.

another cool thing: my 12 year old brother recently got locked up for throwing a 2X4 through a winjdow, hitting a female group home staff in the face- but hes getting out too, and going back to the group home, possibly to return to so cal soon (he is in sacramento)

so i couldnt be happier with these developments. we all had it pretty damn hard, and its about time things started lookingh up for me and my family. i escaped a lot of things that they couldnt and ithey now have a fighting chance.

just thought i would share some positive developments in my life, because it is a very big deal to me.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I hope he doesn't beat you up! Best wishes.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
uh... nah we're cool! he has serious respect for me, since i am reallly the only one who has been there for him these last 10 years.

although, if he wanted to, he could stomp me out no problem, i think, but i would never let him know that!

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I bet if he could rap, he'd get alot of weight off his shoulders. Could be therapeutic for him even if he can't rap.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Awsome Truth! - U need more family around u man - It will be good to have another sibling close to you that u can do, well - family shit with...:)...........Anyways, thats cool man, hope he adjusts well to being back in the realworld.

STEEZ

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Wow! Your family has definitely been through some shit. Well, I hope everything works out for your brothers and you as well. Keep ya head up! Love, Peace and Hairgrease!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
good to hear man. spend some quality time. 19 is still young! i miss being 19.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
J Rilla said:
U actin like ur forty homey lol.....I feel u though that shyt feel like a long time for me too

Shit, I'm 37. 19 was a long time ago for me LMAO!

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damm yeah im thinking doing the rap thing could be a good way to get a lot of things off ur chest so u should definately get him into it if he on it.

but 19 is young so he still got alot of good times adhead of him, providing he stays focused and away from the wrong types of people.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea Gettin Him Spittin Or maybe Get him in Boxing both those help release your Demons

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats, make sure they dont return, cos there is no future behind bars, the only bars worthwhile is those you can lay down on a beat ya hear.

NORTH

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
my 12 year old brother recently got locked up for throwing a 2X4 through a winjdow, hitting a female group home staff in the face-

HAHA... I can't stop laughing at this sentence. Funny shit...

I don't know why people put quotes in their signature, but I think I'm gonna borrow this quote from you bro, cause it makes me laugh everytime I read it! (Damn, Edit Profile has no signature option.. WTF?!)

Man you've got a ton to share with your brothers! This will be a summer to remember... do it all, and show them how to enjoy a legit life... with hip hop perhaps? (Is that possible?! HAHA..)

Cheers,
NORTH

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah man for sure, I hope you have good times with your brothers now. Family is one of the most important things in this world!
God bless ya and your brothers!!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
J Rilla said:
U actin like ur forty homey lol.....I feel u though that shyt feel like a long time for me too

Haha, yea man but a lot happens in those years.. heh, Im 22 now, and EVERYTHING has changed.

@ age 19 I was - Drinking everyday, boning random chicks, paying 200$ a month on rent, barely working, and making beats ALL DAY... pretty much having a blast with no responsibility

@ age 22 I - work full time, pay over 1300$ in bills, bone ONE girl, and TRY SO HARD to find that little time to make the music.

it's leaving the teens and actually becoming an adult...

anyways, back to the topic!

members online