MUST SEE TV

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
For those of you who have never watched Boardwalk Empire, you may wanna catch the season finale on Sunday.Promises to be illlll!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I stopped watching it after the beginning of Season 2. Is Season 3 good? I just found it to get a bit boring.
me too. that cliffhanger styles are getting worn out. i feel like all the series i started watching recently (boardwalk, breaking bad, walking dead etc.) are relying too much on that concept.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well Breaking Bad can do no wrong in my book, that shit is dope! But it's not so much that technique that they use at the end of these shows, but it was Boardwalk Empire's 2nd season was just kind of repetitive I guess. Same thing with Walking Dead. I watched the first season then got bored with it. Too much talking, not enough feasting.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i think it was a decent show with good characters and storyline, but some of that stuff was veeerrry far-fetched, you have to admit. i also didn't like how they portrayed Walter's decay from righteous citizen to bad guy while there always was some sort of moral justification for what he did. (that's until they killed the kid by the tracks, and Walter did not really bother). Maybe the characters and the story were just too fabulous for my taste.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Never got into Breaking Bad, but will check it out. As for Boardwalk, season 3 featured a character named Gyp Rosetti who is a real bad actor. Trust me, just watch the finale. You'll want to watch the entire season. Next season 2 writers from The Wire (may be my favorite show ever.......thread coming soon!) will join the writing staff, so it should be quality stuff.