Must see tv

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
This video makes me think that the progression from unknown to superstar, is almost imperceptible if yu have the mentality to actually become that person... Tim is talkin like a regular dude with regular dude problems and I respect that about him.
I always respected his work and liked a bunch of his beats and things but he never made my top five, seeing this he maybe still won't make my top five but he is definitely in my top three to work with now just cause my respect for him on a human level has increased so much. In fact, I resoect him so much more now that on his word I am willing to reconsider on Nikki. And thats big.
Good vid

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This is a really good video to me personally because I remember when Tim went Top 40 and I was one of those cats that didn't like him for doing it. Now that I understand 'why' he did it, I see his point...I'm sure it was hard for him but he took a bad thing and made it good as opposed to just saying fukit. So props to Tim for being that type of dude. He just moved up a notch on my favs list for that.