Mtl's diggin spot

M

Myndz

There's not many diggin spot around here.I was wondering where ya'll usually cop your vinyls(mtl headz).I know this place on St-Laurent where they got a mad selection of funk, soul & jazz lp's price range from 2.98 to 16.98$. There's another store on St-cat called "les colisées du livre" where the price range is from .99 cents to 2 bucks. But the selection is weak though

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Right now Montreal SUCKS for digging. All the spots have been tapped.. Most of the record stores charge way too much for records. Too many people diggin it seems these days.. The best way to get good records is to deal with someone one on one..

The only store I can think of thats half decent is Marche du Disque on Mount Royal.. but even that place has been dry the last few visits..

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

The BEST place in the world for finding 2nd hand vinyl is in London England. There's about 4 good shops on Berwick Street and a few good ones outside the Notting Hill Gate tube station, there's such a healthy vinyl culture there, you're bound to find SOMETHING.

Nick

B

Briellz

We have record shops all over the city here. They sell them for dirt cheap too! The price range is usually $3.00-$10.00