Is Ellen a guy

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skott Hall

Battle Points: 15
anyone still use these old things on here?

Well I have a question maybe you guys can help me out with. So I have a sequence. One of the tracks on this sequence is comprised of an arrangement of chops. When constructing my song I'd like the song to go from one sequence with the track (chops) playing as is, to another sequence with the track playing with an effect applied.

I thought I'd be able to achieve this by duplicating my sequence, going into the program of the duplicated sequence and applying the effect, this however unfortunately applies the change to the original sequence as well.

I THINK what I want to do is duplicate the entire program with a new unique name the. Apply the effect to the new program and use that for the change. But I'm not sure if this can even be done.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
anyone still use these old things on here?

Well I have a question maybe you guys can help me out with. So I have a sequence. One of the tracks on this sequence is comprised of an arrangement of chops. When constructing my song I'd like the song to go from one sequence with the track (chops) playing as is, to another sequence with the track playing with an effect applied.

I thought I'd be able to achieve this by duplicating my sequence, going into the program of the duplicated sequence and applying the effect, this however unfortunately applies the change to the original sequence as well.

I THINK what I want to do is duplicate the entire program with a new unique name the. Apply the effect to the new program and use that for the change. But I'm not sure if this can even be done.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

Duplicate the sequence and also rename it

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sup fade. So your solution to how to do something on the mpc is NOT to do it on the mpc and do it in in the daw? You trolling me fade? Lol
LOL well like I said I don't know the answer, but it's like when I'm using Maschine I'll sometimes just do certain things in the DAW rather than everything in Maschine. But it looks like @Greg Savage has a solution.

members online